2004-Series Entry Doors
Model # 2004AL, 2004AF, 2004ST & 2004STB (see technical specifications for differences)The 2004-Series doors add flexibility and functionality for your projects. With models designed to fit several wall thicknesses and other offering a thermal break, these quality doors arrive pre-painted, install easily and provide a professional, finished look.
The rolled edge of the 2000-Series doors gives them a commercial and finished look.
Dual bulb top / bottom sweeps on the 2004-Series doors improve weather sealing.
The pile weatherstrip on the 2004AL helps to reduce heat loss/gain.
With dual contact weatherstrip and a thermally broken threshold, the 2004STB is ideal for weathersealing.
- Customizable features allow for proper fit in a wide variety of wall opening sizes.
- Door panels sport a rolled-edge look, 1-3/4" thickness and arrive pre-hung & pre-painted for easy installation.
- Window lites and other accessories can be ordered factory-installed to reduce job site issues.
- Thermally broken STB models prevent frost & condensation buildup on interior door panels and jambs.
- Choose adjustable frame AF models to tackle thick wall projects.