1900-Series Entry Doors
Model # 1920 & 1934 (see technical specifications for difference)For builders in need of professional looks and field adaptability, the 1900-Series doors cover all bets for agriculture, commercial and metal building projects. Its 24-gauge skin and 16-gauge steel jamb offer durable security -- while the wide variety of panel embossment options provide appealing matches to interior door choices.
The 1900-Series features a finned bulb door sweep for enhanced weather sealing capability.
1934 models come equipped with 16-ga. solid headers for increased durability.
1900-Series hinges mount to door panel surfaces for easy swing changes -- even with pre-installed window lites.
The Kerf Encapsulated Foam weatherstrip on the jamb is field replaceable.
- Galvanized 24-gauge steel panel -- with 20- and 18-gauge options -- provides strength, stability and rust protection.
- 16-gauge galvanized steel jambs offer added durability and easy installation.
- Full steel-edge perimeters outfit the door with a Grade 40 security rating for added security and peace of mind.
- Door jamb weatherstripping is field-replaceable and does not require door panel removal.
- Lockset locations and prep are designed to meet ANSI industry standards with a 4"x10" composite insert, 1" diameter edge bore and 2-1/8" diameter face bore at 2-3/4" backset.
- Superior materials resist cracking, splitting, warping, twisting and rotting.
- Each door panel is fully insulated with environmentally friendly polyurethane foam and carries a 0.17 U-factor for high energy efficiency.
- Match your door panels to interior doors with a variety of embossment options.
- 1920 models allow for easy swing direction changes during installation.