2005- / 2006-Series Entry Doors
Model # HD, TB, TBSF & SF (see technical specifications for differences)Ideal for industrial and light commercial applications, the 2005- & 2006-Series doors offer a robust combination of 24-gauge steel skin panels and solid headers (see technical specifications). This series also features models with full thermal break, doors to fit masonry settings and a wide range of standard sizing options.
The rolled edge of the 2000-Series doors gives them a commercial and finished look.
Dual bulb top / bottom sweeps on the 2005- & 2006-Series doors improve weather sealing.
The thermal break of the 2005/2006TB & TBSF prevent frost buildup on the inside of the building.
With dual contact weatherstrip and a thermally broken threshold, the 2005/2006TB & TBSF are ideal for weathersealing.
- Thermally broken models prevent temperature transfer, condensation and frost.
- Mounting clips and sub frames are available for easy masonry and steel building installations.
- Solid headers on 2006-Series models increase durability and security.
- Door panels are prepped with additional reinforcement for panic bar, closer and crash-chain option addition.
- A wide range of standard door sizes meet project entrance variety needs.