Special Use Entry Doors
Model # 2005SR 2004 SSE, CB PVC, CB Stainless, CB Access, 1822A variety of special use doors are available for unique applications such as: corrosion-proof needs, high moisture environments, use inside a sliding door, and poultry house doors.
The CB Access door allows the use of an entry door on a sliding door.
With a low profile handle, the CB Access door handle allows the door to install in sliding doors.
- The new 2005SR features state-of-the-art innovation and performance. With its newly designed Self-Rising Hinges and Replaceable Sealing System. It is truly one of a kind.
- The 2004SSE contains a stainless steel panel that stands up well in corrosive or high moisture environments such as livestock confinement.
- The CB PVC door offers the ultimate in corrosion resistance with a panel and frame fully made of PVC so it won't corrode or rot out.
- The CB Stainless door has 100% stainless steel construction with a 16 gauge stainless steel frame, making it ideal for high moisture environments such as animal confinement.
- The CB Access door is perfect for installing an entry door in a sliding door thanks to it's unique low profile lockset and frame that is designed to accommodate 2x4 or 2x6 sliding door frames.
- The 1822 entry door is ideal for poultry houses with a 1-7/8" jamb and 1-5/8" panel that is available in steel, aluminum and fiberglass.